Celebrity Transfers from Athens to Airport

scouseronline

Does anyone know how many shuttles the ship runs going to Athens Airport when we dock, also how many hours prior to your flight do they leave the port (I understand it's approx 45 min drive to airport)  I am wondering if there is only 1 early shuttle or is there a few based on your flight time ? 

Upon disembarkation my travelling companion is flying within the Schengen area, her flight leaves at 11am, however I am flying international, leaving at 2;15pm. I don't want to be stuck for many hours at the airport prior to an almost 10 hour flight home.

I was going to arrange private transportation for us and kill the extra hours in the airport lounge, but researched the lounges and they don't come highly rated 😞 

Celebrity said earliest flight for the Transfer is 11am, so we are all good there, but they could not tell me if there are any later transfers. I was thinking we could take different time transfers ? 

Edited by scouseronline

• scouseronline changed the title to Celebrity Transfers from Athens to Airport
24 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I'll rephase, ask this in your roll call.  Hopefully between here and your roll call you'll receive the response you're looking for

Sorry for the misunderstanding, 🙂 

Thanks for the suggestion 

1 hour ago, scouseronline said:

Does anyone know how many shuttles the ship runs going to Athens Airport when we dock, also how many hours prior to your flight do they leave the port (I understand it's approx 45 min drive to airport)  I am wondering if there is only 1 early shuttle or is there a few based on your flight time ? 

Upon disembarkation my travelling companion is flying within the Schengen area, her flight leaves at 11am, however I am flying international, leaving at 2;15pm. I don't want to be stuck for many hours at the airport prior to an almost 10 hour flight home.

I was going to arrange private transportation for us and kill the extra hours in the airport lounge, but researched the lounges and they don't come highly rated 😞 

Celebrity said earliest flight for the Transfer is 11am, so we are all good there, but they could not tell me if there are any later transfers. I was thinking we could take different time transfers ? 

Look and see if there is a tour and drop off option for Athens…I tend to think though your flight usually has to be after 3 pm for that…

Alternatively, are there any pay for lounges at Athens?  Waiting doesn’t seem so bad in a comfortable chair…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scouseronline said:

I checked before posting but doesn't address my questions,

Thanks

What would you do if there was only 1 time.  If it is go anyway then I'd book it and check with Guest Relations about 3 days before the end of the cruise.  By then they will know how many coaches they are using and you can arrange to get the one that suits you best.  In any event they will all depart the ship by 9:30 so you will be at the airport early anyway.

• Like 2