Cafe 270 and Promenade Cafe

Sailing on Anthem in September. Will these two venues do custom sandwich orders? Been looking through menus and youtube etc and my other half wouldn't eat any of the pre made ones. She doesnt like mayo/mustard/cranberry/chutney/relish or any sort of cheese except cheddar for example

At the 270 you are able to choose what you would like on your Kummelwreck sandwich(roast beef).  They have a 3 cheese sandwich also, but most items are pre-made wraps, etc. They also have a salad bar that you can choose what you want on.  The Park Cafe has pre-made sandwiches. The Windjammer also has a selection of meats and cheeses where you could make your own.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

At the 270 you are able to choose what you would like on your Kummelwreck sandwich(roast beef).  They have a 3 cheese sandwich also, but most items are pre-made wraps, etc. They also have a salad bar that you can choose what you want on.  The Park Cafe has pre-made sandwiches. The Windjammer also has a selection of meats and cheeses where you could make your own.

Thanks but she doesn't like roast beef or salad 🙄. We will be visiting the Windjammer on different occasions but this is for the Cafes

6 minutes ago, DrewFoundLander said:

Some sandwich offerings in each location have meat/cheese/veg with no pre added mayo/mustard/cranberry/chutney/relish which you can then modify to remove anything not to taste. This may not be ideal but I hope it helps.

Thanks for trying to help but she doesnt like any of the ones we have seen on menus. None of these have cheddar cheese on alone and thats the only cheese she likes. Also doesnt like veg or salad

Edited by adamtoonarmy

24 minutes ago, adamtoonarmy said:

Thanks for trying to help but she doesnt like any of the ones we have seen on menus. None of these have cheddar cheese on alone and thats the only cheese she likes. Also doesnt like veg or salad

I don’t remember cheddar cheese and the only sandwich they make is the kummelwick. Everything else is premade and some like panini they heat. There is also a soup there each day. 

Sounds like the windjammer would be a better choice for her as there are many more options. 

40 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

You meant Cafe Promenade.

Park Cafe has the kummelweck, paninis, salad, etc.

The 270 is where the kummelweck sandwich and salads are on the Anthem.  There also is a Cafe next to Sorrentos that has a few items. I have been on the Quantum Class several times.

9 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I don’t remember cheddar cheese and the only sandwich they make is the kummelwick. Everything else is premade and some like panini they heat. There is also a soup there each day. 

Sounds like the windjammer would be a better choice for her as there are many more options. 

Yeah there will be plenty of choice in the buffet. Was looking for something for when we are in the cafes but it doesn't look like there will be. Just removes a couple of options for us unfortunately 

5 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

There also is a Cafe next to Sorrentos

I was just saying that's called Cafe Promenade (unless it has another name on Anthem).

I knew what you meant, no worries. 👍

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, adamtoonarmy said:

Yeah there will be plenty of choice in the buffet. Was looking for something for when we are in the cafes but it doesn't look like there will be. Just removes a couple of options for us unfortunately 

I would still check out cafe at Two70 as she might see something. There is also a dessert section and specialty coffee area there. Cafe promenade on Anthem isn’t as good as other ships. They seem to have less options there. The Sorrentos that is right next to it is the best one we have experienced.