Plan to go on cruise with 10 family members can I have their reservation all linked under my login?

jameslee

On the app, go to Travel Companions tab and enter all their booking numbers to link them to you.

This will link reservations but not payments.  You will have to see Guest Services onboard to get that setup.

Screenshot_20230606_142146_Princess.thumb.jpg.2671e4643b5650fd812783964e60a50d.jpg

Edited by LACruiser88

@jameslee I think you need to clarify how you would like to "manage" all of the reservations.  If you mean, you would like to be able to make dining reservations for everyone, it's fairly easy, as LACruiser said.  However, if you are trying to book excursions, get OceanReady, and other pre-cruise preparation, I'm not sure you can do that.  At least, I haven't figured out how.

• Thanks 1

I had to handle the pre-cruise situation recently for a pair of first-time cruisers.  I could find no way to do what is being suggested as far as submitting payments on their behalf.  I ended up just creating Princess accounts for them and submitting payments using their credit card (with their blessing I might add) so that they would be set up for any possible future cruising.

As far as I can tell, dinner reservations can only be made for groups of 8. We have a large group going so we booked 2 tables, will talk to the head waiter once we board to get them next to each other.  

• Like 1