Behind the scenes

sogne

24 minutes ago, GeorgianGal100 said:

Can this only be booked once onboard?

I've never seen it offered as a an 'onboard excursion' on the voyage planner.so I would guess the answer is it's an  onboard booking. It appeared on the daily programme, I think, around day three.

I would suggest going down to the pursuers desk and see if you can get ahead  of any announcement  and if not, get in there asap once it appears as an option.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Victoria2 said:

I've never seen it offered as a an 'onboard excursion' on the voyage planner.so I would guess the answer is it's an  onboard booking. It appeared on the daily programme, I think, around day three.

I would suggest going down to the pursuers desk and see if you can get ahead  of any announcement  and if not, get in there asap once it appears as an option.

Thanks for this, yes I think I'll make it a priority once onboard as I'd love to see more than a glimpse of the staff's legs on the bridge that our stateroom position will afford! 

18 hours ago, GeorgianGal100 said:

Thanks for this, yes I think I'll make it a priority once onboard as I'd love to see more than a glimpse of the staff's legs on the bridge that our stateroom position will afford! 

19 hours ago, Victoria2 said:

Correct go2 purser desk asap

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, frankp01 said:

I'd second the ASAP.  On prior trips that tour had sold out very quickly. If I recall, it was handled by the tours/excursion desk.

On QM2 yes tours office

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, exlondoner said:

I think I saw somewhere on board that this is about two and a half hours, rather than nearly four. Presumably this is why it is cheaper. I wonder what they are leaving out?

Kitchen?