"Mark forum as read" clicked on unwittingly

More accurately, I clicked on that little button beside "Riviera Roll Calls" 'dim-wittedly'.  I remember reading that once hit, "Mark forum as unread" cannot be reversed.  Please Kat, or someone, say it ain't so!  Having it stay that way forever will be no fun as I search in vain for my unread sailings on Riviera.

Help?

7 hours ago, CoolChile said:

,,, Having it stay that way forever will be no fun as I search in vain for my unread sailings on Riviera.

Help?

Eventually as new posts are made, threads will appear unread. You should then be able to go to first unread.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Eventually as new posts are made, threads will appear unread. You should then be able to go to first unread.

Yes, but it would only be the first unread after marking the forum as read. The best suggestion is to go into the threads that interest you (hopefully there aren’t too many) and scroll back to see what you missed. The earlier you do it the easier it will be. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Oh Kat, you saviour, you!  Can always count on you on Cruise Critic.👏 I went over to Oceania Riviera roll calls and the posts made within 24 hrs of my 'boo boo' were there and bolded

• Thanks 1