Re-watch the safety video on YouTube - speed up embarkation process??

Got an email relating to my upcoming sailing giving me a YouTube link:

"As we return to sail, we are doing everything we can to make your experience truly spectacular. To that end, we are requiring all guests to re-watch the pre-boarding safety video, which you first viewed during online check-in, before you set sail. This will ensure a smooth embarkation process at the pier. "

As YouTube viewing can't be verified, what does NCL gain by asking this, when you already had to watch it for checking in?

If they pull a Titanic with one of their ships it gives their legal department the opportunity to say they sent you the safety video 5 times. If you didn’t know what to you, when Jack and Rose went sliding past you, that’s on you.  We stress safety. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, FlGoodShips said:

Just watch video, then check in with keycard once you board.

Its soooo much better than in person muster drills. Hope those never return.

Happy cruising.🚢

Oh I agree. But that's not the purpose of this thread, it's was why we are asked to watch it again.  And I've just received another request, similar to another poster, asking me again!

23 hours ago, podgeandrodge said:

As YouTube viewing can't be verified, what does NCL gain by asking this, when you already had to watch it for checking in?

Lots of people are clueless about how technology works so some will watch it again...and again....and again...

• Haha 1

Just now, julig22 said:

Lots of people are clueless about how technology works so some will watch it again...and again....and again...

In the grand scheme of things watching it mutuple times isn't the end of the world it's only 90 Seconds long