Current Power Strip Policy

Warrenf186

2 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

You WIN the "there's a gadget for that" prize!  All those things were designed for when the engineer/architect didn't think through the actual customer needing to charge ALL THE THINGS.  LOL!   (I resemble that description b/c I carry too many things that need to be charged. 😉 ) 

Yes...I have OFTEN been accused of being an equipment nerd because I generally try to think through every scenario.  I only have to get burned once for any particular situation...I'll never get burned by that one again!

• Like 1

We were on the Sky last month. Hubby uses a CPAP, so we asked for an extension cord. They gave him a long power strip. It was terrific to be able to plug in our electronics in one spot, along with being just long enough to use with his CPAP. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 12:39 PM, Rick&Jeannie said:

You are correct...but there's always a solution...even for that!

Power splitter.jpg

This is similar to what we use except ours has eight plugs. We call it "the octopus". On the Grand Class ships it lives on the shelf where the old televisions were. Just live this particular design as no matter what you plug in, it won't block the adjacent outlet and of course, it will fit in those desk top outlets without blocking anything next door.

• Like 1