Drink Packages Prebooking vs Deals on Ship

We are travelling on the Explorer of the Seas from Venice in July with 2 kids and 6 adults. (Our room is 2A and 2C)

We are looking at prepurcahsing some of the drink packages, specifically the refreshment package which include all non- alcoholic drinks, premium coffee, etc.

It is letting me pre purchase it for only one person.  Will they make the entire group purchase it once we are on board?  If I am able to purchase it just for one of us I think it makes sense as I would be purchasing at least 2 coffee packages which already would be equal to 2 days of the refreshment package.

With the refreshment package do they let you purchase more than one drink at a time?

Do they offer better deals on embarkation day?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, hummer88 said:

We are travelling on the Explorer of the Seas from Venice in July with 2 kids and 6 adults. (Our room is 2A and 2C)

We are looking at prepurcahsing some of the drink packages, specifically the refreshment package which include all non- alcoholic drinks, premium coffee, etc.

It is letting me pre purchase it for only one person.  Will they make the entire group purchase it once we are on board?  If I am able to purchase it just for one of us I think it makes sense as I would be purchasing at least 2 coffee packages which already would be equal to 2 days of the refreshment package.

With the refreshment package do they let you purchase more than one drink at a time?

Do they offer better deals on embarkation day?

Thanks

It is only the Delux (alcohol) where everyone has to purchase it.  

Buying ahead of time is cheaper.  One drink at a time although most bars will allow you to get a water in addition to your drink.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

32 minutes ago, hummer88 said:

If I am able to purchase it just for one of us I think it makes sense as I would be purchasing at least 2 coffee packages which already would be equal to 2 days of the refreshment package.

Not sure what your intention is with the above quoted paragraphs, but drink packages are not to be shared.  Drinks received with the package are only to be consumed by the package holder.