Asia Night menu

It looks like one night on our AK cruise has the Asia night menu.  But when I went back later to check out what was offered, the menus had disappeared.  Does anyone have a copy of the Asia night menu they could post here?  I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Kathy

5 hours ago, CruisinCadie said:

Does anyone have a copy of the Asia night menu they could post here? 

You can look on the current sailing in the app and you should be able to see the menu for that night.

They might have change the menus offered too as it gets closer to sailing. I had a Taste of Asia show in the couple weeks before my last cruise, and it went away about a week out. Can’t remember what it was replaced with though. 

The Asia menu tends to show up on sailings that are longer than 7 nights so if you look for a current sailing on any ship that's longer than a week there's a good chance of finding it. It was my favourite menu on our 8-night Anthem cruise at the end of April. Unfortunately I forgot to take a pic of it.

14 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You can look on the current sailing in the app and you should be able to see the menu for that night.

Yes, that's where I found it in the first place.  But I was in a hurry and didn't read more than the appetizers, and when I went back, it had disappeared.

Thanks, Cayman Turtle, and everyone else who replied.  Menus for our cruise showed up yesterday so I was able to see them on my phone.

Now I just have to decide between spring rolls and dumplings.  And this is a rhetorical question, no replies needed.

Kathy

• Like 1

How early are menus supposed to show up? My cruise is in a week and i don’t see it under dining/main dining room. I am on a 7 night cruise and i am disappointed it looks like 7 night brilliance of the seas cruises are having asian night instead of caribbean night.

18 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

How early are menus supposed to show up?

That varies and it might not show up until on board but very likely it will be the same as the current sailing so you can look at that for the menu. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, latebuyer said:

How early are menus supposed to show up? My cruise is in a week and i don’t see it under dining/main dining room. I am on a 7 night cruise and i am disappointed it looks like 7 night brilliance of the seas cruises are having asian night instead of caribbean night.

Hi, Latebuyer,

We're on the same cruise.  I found the menus in the app by clicking on the person icon, then choose a different cruise, then browse all ships.  Select the date of the now-current sailing, then check my time dining. That should give you the menus.  Our cruise menus should also be showing up.  Haven't checked today.

See you soon.

Kathy