RC Texting through app with preteeen

Hi! With texting through the app while on the ship....I had my daughter download the app. Does she sign in with my info or does she create her own account? If she signs in with mine, how does that work with the texting if we're both signed in under the same account?

At 13, yes, she can have her own account. But most people say that you won't get a notification when messaging through the app (with a few random exceptions) so if you are relying on this, you and she will need to be looking at messages in the app regularly to communicate. If you send a message to her, she will need to open the app and actively look for a message in order to see what you sent her - it most likely won't pop up or chime or indicate a new message in any way.

• Like 2

We found it very hit or miss on Harmony in May.  Sometimes the message went right through, sometimes didn’t show for hours.  It was fine amongst all adults but I don’t think I’d trust it with kids/teens you really want to keep track of.

12 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

She could use your log in, it works just as well... it will just look like you are sending messages to yourself, but they will show up on both ends and both of you can respond to them

Will the app allow  multiple people logged in at once?