“See If You Qualify For Offers”

GSPG

As we all probably do, we ‘play around’ with cruise websites entering some details into some cruises that catch our eye. In recent times the price usually goes up much more than the starting place by the time you have your ideal location sorted out.

On Celebrity I saw the title above and entered my cruise number as I have been on 2 Celebrity cruises before, but I didn’t see any notification if I did qualify for an offer or not.

These offers, are they ‘random’, or if you have achieved 10, 20 or more cruises with Celebrity?

Are they much of an ‘offer’ as well?

Occasionally there are also loyalty discounts.   Based on the info you provide you will be presented with the lowest price.  You won't know if/what discounts might be applied until you get the the price summary page and even then it's usually encoded in the discount codes.

• Like 1

Our experience with military discount in the past I has been $t100 pp.  The cruise we are looking at in fall 2024 is only a $25 pp discount.  Sort of sad compared to other cruise lines.

• Like 1