Oasis Questions (Cabin amenities; Starbucks; Drink Package)

I'm returning to cruising this Fall after a few years break.  Can you tell me if Oasis has the little mini refrigerators in cabins (balcony cabins) or have they been eliminated?  My last cruises were in a JS, and I'm returning to a balcony this time.  Do the balcony cabins still have liquid soap/shampoo?  

I'm also trying to decide about drink packages.  I saw on one page of the RCL amenities that the deluxe drink package includes the cup for the soda machines.  However, when I signed into the RCL site and went to purchase amenities, the description of the deluxe drink package was revised & only mentions fountain soda.  Does the deluxe drink package still include cup for the soda machines?

Does the onboard Starbucks accept gift cards?  I'll be traveling with kids & their spouses and was weighing whether to give them Starbucks gift cards to maintain their coffee addictions LOL.  

Thank you!

All cabins have the mini cooler.

It you get the refreshment package it includes all but alcohol.  You can also use it at cafe promenade for Starbucks branded coffees.  The package does not work at the Starbucks kiosk.

The deluxe beverage package does still include the cup that works at the soda machines. I’m not sure about the Starbucks gift cards but they can use their deluxe beverage package to get specialty coffees at other venues, just not the Starbucks store.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truluv said:

My last cruises were in a JS, and I'm returning to a balcony this time.  Do the balcony cabins still have liquid soap/shampoo?  

Thank you!

It's one big bottle in the shower that is for 'hair and body', a combo shampoo/body wash thing.  So if that's cool for you, then yes.  Many people, myself included, bring their own individual.  They do put a very small bar of soap at the sink.  It sucks the moisture right outta your hands by day two, lol. 

• Like 1

Thanks all!  One daughter-in-law has only cruised Princess and is asking lots of questions about RCL (that I really can't answer anymore - my last cruise was Anthem pre-Covid).  

• Like 1