Caribbean Princess rollaway bed?

novarph

I'm sailing on the Caribbean Princess on July 8 with my 2 children (11 and 13 years old). Does anyone know what we do as far a 3rd bed? When I look at pics of the room (Veranda) I didn't see a couch that would be able to be converted. Anyone have experience with this situation?

Any idea how comfortable it is? My 11 year old literally cried the couch bed was so hard on Celebrity lol. We had to convert the singles to a king and all squish together which was less than ideal. I was thinking about bringing a twin sized air mattress as backup

8 hours ago, novarph said:

I'm sailing on the Caribbean Princess on July 8 with my 2 children (11 and 13 years old). Does anyone know what we do as far a 3rd bed? When I look at pics of the room (Veranda) I didn't see a couch that would be able to be converted. Anyone have experience with this situation?

I don’t believe a rollaway bed is allowed for a cabin for three people.

If you tell us what category room you have ,I’m sure someone has pictures of the cabin that you booked,not necessarily the exact cabin number ,but the category .Might help you get a better understanding of what the pull down bed looks like or the couch bed .

14 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

I don’t believe a rollaway bed is allowed for a cabin for three people.

If you tell us what category room you have ,I’m sure someone has pictures of the cabin that you booked,not necessarily the exact cabin number ,but the category .Might help you get a better understanding of what the pull down bed looks like or the couch bed .

We are in A409, its a veranda cabin. From the pic on their website, I can't see where it would come out of. Maybe someone does have a better pic

A409 pic.JPG

2 beds come out of the ceiling over the bed on the floor. The bed on the floor will most likely be split into 2 beds to accommodate access to the 2 beds overhead. Their access ladders are stowed on the closet.

Your steward will explain it to you.

• Like 1

When I tried to do a mock booking  here’s what this category and room says:

Caribbean Princess A409 (BA category )

connects with A405

Bed Configuration:

Twin Bed

Note: For 3rd or 4th Guest, 1 rollaway bed is permanently placed in your cabin.

so perhaps somebody might still have pictures of this exact room. Sounds like you can only have twin beds , no queen configuration and they will bring a rollaway .perhaps no beds coming out of the ceiling. I did a mock booking for three people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

When I tried to do a mock booking  here’s what this category and room says:

Caribbean Princess A409 (BA category )

connects with A405

Bed Configuration:

Twin Bed

Note: For 3rd or 4th Guest, 1 rollaway bed is permanently placed in your cabin.

so perhaps somebody might still have pictures of this exact room. Sounds like you can only have twin beds , no queen configuration and they will bring a rollaway .perhaps no beds coming out of the ceiling. I did a mock booking for three people.

Wow, thank you! I booked so long ago I forgot what it said when I booked but I did remember something about a rollaway. I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks for sure lol!