Harmony of the Seas internet pricing

There are 5 of us going on the Harmony sailing July 8th. I want 4 of us to be able to have wifi at the same time and 4 of us are diamond members. The current price is I buy 4 is $434. I know 4 of us will receive one free day and maybe a Diamond discount?? I can't figure out the most cost effective way for four of us to have access during sea days. Any suggestions?

2 minutes ago, justjim9510 said:

Any suggestions?

If you really need 4 of you on at the same time for the whole cruise then buying pre cruise is the way to go. You can supplement with the free days you get as the D perk on board. If you only need it on sea days and can live with sharing, then you can fall back onto using the D perk on board only.

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, justjim9510 said:

There are 5 of us going on the Harmony sailing July 8th. I want 4 of us to be able to have wifi at the same time and 4 of us are diamond members. The current price is I buy 4 is $434. I know 4 of us will receive one free day and maybe a Diamond discount?? I can't figure out the most cost effective way for four of us to have access during sea days. Any suggestions?

Maybe do 3 devices and let the 4th person once onboard do the free days ..how much extra is it from 3 to 4 devices? Its almost always cheaper to buy ahead. Black friday deals best but keep looking. Onboard is way high.

Current onboard pricing on another ship:

20230620_114920.thumb.jpg.0cc3a3beb61dbc81dc1da40d123cd712.jpg

Harmony will be similar.

As a D member you will get a small discount from the price of a multidevice plan purchased on board.  You can't combine the onboard discounts from multiple D members so it will be one discount typically $27.99 or the equivalent of one 24 hour day pass.  

For a seven night cruise a 4 device plan would be 7 x $16.99 x 4 devices = $475.72 less $27.99 = $447.73.

How does that compare to an advance purchase in the cruise planner?

• 1 month later...

I am diamond member and find I have cell service in the ports so I use the 1free day towards the end of the cruise on a sea day. My wife buys for the week. I find all I want to know is a stock quote so I get my wife to tell  me what the stock price is if I don't have service usually only 1 or 2 days out of 7.

• Haha 1