FAS Plus flow water

ronheg

at most bars and restaurants, pending availability.  the restaurants would be more likely to have san pellegrino and aqua panna than water cartons. anything delivered to your room typically carries a charge, unless it’s part of your tier benefits or the cabin’s perks.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ronheg said:

With the free at sea plus package we get free containers of flow water.  Where do we get these?  At a bar, room steward, restaurant?

I picked them up at various bars, usually for taking with us when we got off the ship. We got bottles of aqua panna and san pellegrino, also from bars, for the mini-fridge in the room, but don't drink the ones that are stocked already in the room as that results in a charge.

Edited by Erekosse
added more clarity

6 minutes ago, Erekosse said:

I picked them up at various bars, usually for taking with us when we got off the ship. We got bottles of aqua panna and san pellegrino, also from bars, for the mini-fridge in the room, but don't drink the ones that are stocked already in the room as that results in a charge.

Aqua Panna and San Pellegrino aren't the same thing as Flow water, and aren't normally included in FAS. You'd need FAS+ for that to be true. But the Flow water containers included in a package or perk should be delivered to your cabin.

5 hours ago, GORDONCHICK said:

Along a similar line, platinum get flow water as a perk.  Does it appear in your cabin or do you have to request it?

It will be in your cabin at embarkation or shortly afterwards (sometimes amenities get delivered throughout embarkation day based on how many Latitudes members are on board).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ronheg said:

With the free at sea plus package we get free containers of flow water.  Where do we get these?  At a bar, room steward, restaurant?

Withe the FAS Plus package, you can get flow water boxes, Aqua Pana, and San Pelligrino at most every bar on the ship.  
I will typically pickup boxes on my way to the fitness center or anywhere on the pool deck.  Any bar, or restaurant nit on the pool deck has the bottles of AP or SP, including the buffet bar. 
Stay Hydrated!😀

We get free bottles of Aqua Panna and San Pellegrino. I tell the bar tender that I prefer the flow over Panna because the glass bottle is not a good form factor to carry around. 

This was the complimentary water we got on our May cruise. Latitudes water. Club Balcony water. And we booked during the water promotions, so we each got 6 liters. 

IMG_4376.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1