Mini-suite Privacy Curtain Size

mvaldes140

Hi,

Not really sure where I could find this info, and I couldn't find it when I searched the princess board. I'm going to be on the Ruby Princess in ~1.5 weeks and I wanted to make my own privacy curtain to separate the couch and bed areas. My plan is to buy some magnetic hooks and hang up a shower curtain at night, but I'm not sure how big/long of a shower curtain to get. Does anyone know where I could find out the dimensions so I could hang up a curtain wall-to-wall at night?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, mvaldes140 said:

Hi,

Not really sure where I could find this info, and I couldn't find it when I searched the princess board. I'm going to be on the Ruby Princess in ~1.5 weeks and I wanted to make my own privacy curtain to separate the couch and bed areas. My plan is to buy some magnetic hooks and hang up a shower curtain at night, but I'm not sure how big/long of a shower curtain to get. Does anyone know where I could find out the dimensions so I could hang up a curtain wall-to-wall at night?

Thanks!

Omg I am sailing in November for ten days and going to have the same issue!  We don't need it to be full wall to wall

Use magnetic hooks and binder clips. Ask your cabin steward for a queen-size bed sheet. (No need to carry a shower curtain.) Put binder clips on the sheet (will not damage the sheet) and hood the binder clip handles on the magnetic hooks. Voila, two separate rooms! 😴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Teechur said:

Use magnetic hooks and binder clips. Ask your cabin steward for a queen-size bed sheet. (No need to carry a shower curtain.) Put binder clips on the sheet (will not damage the sheet) and hood the binder clip handles on the magnetic hooks. Voila, two separate rooms! 😴

Oh this is ggooodddd

Thanks

On 6/25/2023 at 10:47 AM, Micahs Grandad said:

We will keep looking but on the two cruises we would have bid on one was smallest for upgrade from mini suite to mini with the upgraded dining (thought it was a bit high but we wanted to do the dining and did not get accepted)  and the other an upcoming cruise that is way higher than we would bid.

14 hours ago, Serious Cruisers said:

Oh this is ggooodddd

Thanks

I have been on Royal Class ships recently….Did they remove that huge curved console that held the TV on the older ships? I liked the curtain that divided the rooms on Royal Class with flat screen TV’s but thinking about a Panama cruise that only sails the smaller older ships. 

FWIW, we were in a Mini Suite of the Ruby for our very first cruise, a long time ago, cabin E728. I went back and looked at our photos and it looks like there was no curtain at the time, as there have been on all our recent sailings in Minis on other ships larger ships.  Assuming that the cabin layouts have not changed dramatically since we were on her, this is what our Mini looked like at the time (apologies for the mess). You can see how that curved console really affects your ability to make your own curtain

image.thumb.png.6bc1e6ed08164cbb058ec0841705510a.png

• Thanks 1