Unlimited laundry package with unlimited pressing package?

TiTi

I’m sailing on the Oosterdam in July and hear that Italy etc will be hot. So packing linen clothing. I have already purchased the unlimited laundry package. Will the linen items come back ironed or do I need to purchase the unlimited pressing package too?

Laundering includes pressing or you can send a clean item and check off "pressing" on the form that you include in the bag.

They have pressing machines so slacks, shirts/blouses and shift dresses will be good to go when returned to you. However if you have anything that has fussy details, ruffles or whatnot they are unable to do much with those. I have one dress that I won't bring again because even with $5 pinned to it and a plea for special attention there was no hope for ruffly details.

Still really appreciate the speed and low cost of the laundry on board!

Laundering includes pressing. You choose, too, if items are folded or on hangars when returned. Laundry is usually back by the next morning or even the same evening, in our experience. Their laundry service is amazing.

• Thanks 1

HAL newbie here.  We are sailing on the Rotterdam in August out of Amsterdam.

The website has "Unlimited Laundry" package for something like $73.50.  Is that per person, per stateroom???  We are doing 2 full weeks (7 days on land and 7 days on the ship) and doing it out of a single carryon for each of us.  Trying to figure out how to get things washed and dried.

If I grab a laundry package, can Mrs Fan and I both use the service?  Or do I need to buy for each of us ($73.50 x 2)?  

Don't forget to that you can specify temperature as well. I usually make a separate bag for "cold wash, tumble dry low heat" at least once a week. Just ask your room steward for an extra bag & sheet.

Coming home with everything clean except what we wore the last night and what we're wearing off the ship is a great feeling, and my favorite benefit of achieving 4 Starishness.

That usually means that there's very little laundry to do when we get home. It gives us more time to marvel at how a person can gain so much weight in such a short time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It should be noted that you may submit laundry both in the morning and in the evening.  It is my experience that laundry accepted in the morning will be returned the same evening,  Laundry accepted in the evening will be returned in the morning.  Your experience may differ.

• Thanks 1