Check Your Invoices (Beyond Redeployment)!!!

CruiserMickey

Just rebooked my cruise after Celebrity cancelled the Nov. 2024 TA. After 2 hours and 15 minutes on the phone, I finally have the correct invoice amount. Mistakes made that I caught:

-NO Captain’s Club Upgrade

-$200 change fee CHARGED

-NO $50 Bonus OBC from the current Canada Day Sale

-DELETED OBC from Onboard Booking

This is just a reminder to check your invoices really carefully before you hang up from your call. My usual Celebrity Vacation Planner has moved to another department in the company, so now I am at the mercy of whenever answers my call. Time to find a good travel agent!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, CruiserMickey said:

Just rebooked my cruise after Celebrity cancelled the Nov. 2024 TA. After 2 hours and 15 minutes on the phone, I finally have the correct invoice amount. Mistakes made that I caught:

-NO Captain’s Club Upgrade

-$200 change fee CHARGED

-NO $50 Bonus OBC from the current Canada Day Sale

-DELETED OBC from Onboard Booking

This is just a reminder to check your invoices really carefully before you hang up from your call. My usual Celebrity Vacation Planner has moved to another department in the company, so now I am at the mercy of whenever answers my call. Time to find a good travel agent!

Exactly.  My TA took care of my beyond cancellation and actually proposed and alternative cruise than what I was thinking that actually I might do instead of one I picked.  Ie it’s not on celebrity.  

In Nov we were notified that our upcoming April ‘24 Silhouette cruise was being redeployed and we were given the option to change it, which we did to a Feb cruise.

Since then every once in a while I check my balance due and it’s always $300 more, they keep adding back the $100 change fee (we’re 3 people)

Call every time to have it fixed, they claim to do it, and send a correct invoice (I’m up to invoice copy #7!) 

I’m sure if I go in right now to check it, it will show the $300 added in again! It’s so frustrating!