Gratuities Increasing

CHEZMARYLOU

On 7/4/2023 at 4:12 PM, Travel-and-See said:

I appreciate that WiFi is not essential to you but for many (including myself) it is.  🙂  

I enjoyed my recent cruise on Celebrity, but definitely want to give more of my business to Virgin since they seem to care and value what matters to me. 

THAT is what REALLY matters to each of us!   That they are talking to us, creating something special for us, not everyone else.

That is why there are so many diverse opinions as to what should be included/extra.  I, do not get on wi fi if I can avoid it.  I get minutes via Captains Club, so when adding up value of perks in AI, wi fi is zero. I would like a couple of speciality dinners, paid up gratitudes, maybe an excursion or two.  That is what I like.... 🙂

We are Elite Plus so you know what perks we have available to us.  Even within the Elite Plus perks, we use very little.   Laundry is one we use and also like the Captains Club drinks offered each day, plus the wi fi minutes if needed.  Last 2 cruises did not use wi fi at all.  Those are worth something to us.

Edited by shipshape sam