nonalcohic wine and cocktails

Haven't sailed Royal since before covid. In the past, I haven't enjoyed the nonalcoholic "mocktails" offered because they seem to be pure sugar. In my recent cruises on other lines I have found non alcoholic wine available and even the nonalcoholic spirits offered  in Alchemy martini bar. Does Royal offer either of these? When I googled it I found only the sugary mocktails. Also, can I bring nonalcoholic wine as my carryon bottle? I don't personally care for beer so that's a no go.

2 hours ago, ladysail2 said:

I would think that non-alcoholic wine would have the same status as water or soda in the carry-on.  

My suspicion is that if it looks like wine, it'll be treated like wine.  They aren't going to check alcohol content.

7 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

My suspicion is that if it looks like wine, it'll be treated like wine.  They aren't going to check alcohol content.

They may or may not.  But if they do grumble, I would pull out the bottle and show them the zero alcohol content. I did it before when I had a half bottle size of something non-alcoholic.  Also, if it’s one person with one bottle, they shouldn’t be checking anyway because one is allowed to bring one bottle at least.

11 minutes ago, ladysail2 said:

They may or may not.  But if they do grumble, I would pull out the bottle and show them the zero alcohol content. I did it before when I had a half bottle size of something non-alcoholic.  Also, if it’s one person with one bottle, they shouldn’t be checking anyway because one is allowed to bring one bottle at least.

They do treat it like regular wine.  Can't be larger than 750 ml, and only one per person.  Non-alcoholic beer is not allowed.  So it would work just like bringing regular wine, soda and water onboard.  One bottle of NA wine per person, and then up to 12 bottles and/or cans of soda, water, just etc, not to exceed 17 ounces each, per stateroom (not per person).  FYI, the majority of NA wines and beers do still contain a trace amount of alcohol.   

11 minutes ago, rockmom said:

They do treat it like regular wine.  Can't be larger than 750 ml, and only one per person.  Non-alcoholic beer is not allowed.  So it would work just like bringing regular wine, soda and water onboard.  One bottle of NA wine per person, and then up to 12 bottles and/or cans of soda, water, just etc, not to exceed 17 ounces each, per stateroom (not per person).  FYI, the majority of NA wines and beers do still contain a trace amount of alcohol.   

Perhaps the beverage is mis-named. Should be called very low alcohol content wine.  FYI I don’t drink it, so it makes no difference to me what happens.