Noordam ship Northern lights nightclub question

bluesplayer

I'm pretty sure that the Northern Lights has been replaced on most of the Vista class ships. You are correct that it's still on the Noordam deck plan. On the other Vistas it was replaced by the Gallery bar. Same space, but remodeled and reconfigured. The Gallery Bar is less dancing, more drinking & lounging. I like the Gallery Bar better - as would anyone who's seen me dance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sailed on Noordam last year and in March and April this year.  The area was dark for both cruises, roped off, furniture piled up.  It was said that HAL has not decided what they will do with this area and that renovations are not scheduled at this time. Money seems to be a factor in this decision.

Edited by SilvertoGold
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bluesplayer said:

The deck plan on the HA website shows Northern lights nightclub on deck 2.  Is this still the case on the Noordam?  The Oosterdam and Westerdam have the Gallery bar.  Thank you.

We sailed Noordam Auckland to Vancouver this past spring and were told by our bartenders in Ocean Bar that it had been turned into a crew bar and crew area.  Never saw inside.  It was roped off from passenger access. 

• Thanks 1