Bottled water package still available?

Grover_

Ok, I always order the bottled water pre-cruise to be delivered to our room.  Today I am in the cruise personalizer trying to find it for our Australia and New Zealand cruises in October and November and I can’t find it.  I am looking in the onboard services section under beverage packages.  It isn’t there.  Did it move elsewhere? I have looked through all of the onboard services categories and it isn’t there either. 

Has this option changed or been discontinued?  Am I looking in the wrong place?

I just ordered mine yesterday for my cruise. How far out are you from your cruise date? I remember reading that you have to purchase at lease 4 days (I think) out. Edited to say I just reread your post and saw your cruise is in Oct. I found it under my booking on website, under onboard services, then beverage packages and scrolled to the bottom.

Edited by cometjr
Clarity
  • Like 1

I found this via a quick google search.

For pre-cruise purchase ONLY through the Cruise Personalizer. The package is not currently offered on Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cometjr said:

I found this via a quick google search.

For pre-cruise purchase ONLY through the Cruise Personalizer. The package is not currently offered on Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand.

The cruise will be onboard the Royal Princess, but perhaps they just won’t be offering the bottled water in Australia and New Zealand?

2 hours ago, Grover_ said:

Ok, I always order the bottled water pre-cruise to be delivered to our room.  Today I am in the cruise personalizer trying to find it for our Australia and New Zealand cruises in October and November and I can’t find it.  I am looking in the onboard services section under beverage packages.  It isn’t there.  Did it move elsewhere? I have looked through all of the onboard services categories and it isn’t there either. 

Has this option changed or been discontinued?  Am I looking in the wrong place?

Checking my future cruises all have the water package available…$7.08 for 12) 500 ml bottles.

Our future cruises included a 28 day around Australia cruise and an Auckland to LA transpacific cruise…both in Spring 2025. Our Spring 2024 cruise roundtrip LA also has the bottled water package.

As I recall reading in previous discussions it’s not available in OZ/NZ and with your cruise sailing sooner maybe that is more accurate than mine in 2025.

2 hours ago, Grover_ said:

The cruise will be onboard the Royal Princess, but perhaps they just won’t be offering the bottled water in Australia and New Zealand?

We were on the Grand in April for the trans Pacific Sydney to San Francisco.  We were able to order the water package.

Thank everyone for your replies. 

We will be sailing in a full suite (our first time!) for these cruises.  I read on the Princess website that daily complementary bottled water is provided in full suites.  If so, perhaps that is why I can’t buy the water package? Because I won’t need it?

On 7/6/2023 at 1:44 PM, Grover_ said:

Thank everyone for your replies. 

We will be sailing in a full suite (our first time!) for these cruises.  I read on the Princess website that daily complementary bottled water is provided in full suites.  If so, perhaps that is why I can’t buy the water package? Because I won’t need it?

Post #4 seems to be your answer...