Production Shows on Ships...

Rick&Jeannie

I'm sure it's just me...but I'm having trouble just trying to find info on what production shows Celebrity has to offer, specifically on the Infinity.  I cannot find *anything* on the website that has to deal with entertainment.  What am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'm sure it's just me...but I'm having trouble just trying to find info on what production shows Celebrity has to offer, specifically on the Infinity.  I cannot find *anything* on the website that has to deal with entertainment.  What am I doing wrong?

You can ask here if anyone is onboard Now to let you know?

If your cruise is way in the future that may not help.

Sailing is not until next Feb.  My question is really about the website layout/design.  Is there really no entertainment info at all?  I'm just used to other cruise lines that at least put a small blurb about what productions they have fleet-wide.  There does not seem to be *anything* that I can find.  I'm amazed at this shortcoming.

Celebrity's production shows aren't "Broadway" type. They are shows that the cruise line has produced with music that's known and thin on plots. Some of the costumes are well done, others...meh.  Some ship entertainment staff is quite talented, some not so much. There's nothing that you'd recognize unless you've sailed on X ships before. If you have, then you quite likely have seen them before because they haven't changed in way too many years.