Adult pool on Viva only for Suite Guests?

nashville15

3 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

From looking at the deck plans for the Viva, there is an Infinity Pool in the Haven area which means it is for Haven guests only.

More than likely, the pool in the Haven is for all ages*

*Yes, the website states something different......

"Deck 17 is open to all Haven guests. Deck 16 is restricted to age 16+." - LINK

... but it's probably Deck 16 is open to all Haven guests. Deck 17 is restricted to age 16+.

If VIVA has problems with "those panels", NCL is probably more concerned with passing inspection than with website corrections. 

5 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

With regard to "the panels", if stated correctly only MSC, Carnaval and Royal Carribean may have problems.  I did not see Norwegian mentioned at least not.  Very scary however.

The "official" list of ships hasn't been released but Prima/Viva could be on it. It's still unknown if it is a bad batch of panels recently installed or if all of the Paroc panels are bad. It's still early so more info will come. 

2 minutes ago, TrumpyNor said:

I must have misunderstood OP as I thought he/she was asking about adult only pools on the Viva available for "regular balcony cabins" and not for suites....

OP asked for either...

1 hour ago, nashville15 said:

Is there any adult pool on Viva available to guests of balcony rooms or must you be booked in a Suite? Thank you!😁

Even for the Haven, it doesn't look like there is an adult-only pool. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omahabob said:

Depends on what rules they decide to enforce, and how. The crews don't seem to be any more consistent than the web site,.

This is the answer.  On my recent Prima cruise a friend complained to the concierge about kids in the infinity pool and was told it was allowed and they could stay in there.  I was shocked because my understanding was the sundeck was 16 and up.  Maybe that family greased the wheels.