Give me "Liberty," or....

ERNLYN

Give me "Liberty," or.... give me the "Skyline."

Sailed on Carnival and Royal and know they advise you on your "sail & Sign" card a specific MDR.  What is NCL's procedure?  Are you able to choose either Liberty or Skyline any night or do they select your MDR?

No specific MDR or time, go at whatever time your belly tells you. No need to dress up either, be presentable. No assigned table, table for 2 is a table for 2. You can exit 1 dining room and walk right into the other or buffet. Very relaxed as it should be.

and some other notes:

The MDR's share the kitchen, and have the same menu for that day.  No real difference between them food wise.

They may not all be open at the same time on port days for lunch, check the daily to see.  Generally on port days the smaller ones open for lunch while the large one doesn't until later for dinner.

O'Sheehans/The Local is open 24 hrs, with a breakfast, main, and late night menus.

The large ships may have a noodle bar for dinner, or other areas open for morning continental breakfast.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 9:07 AM, Two Wheels Only said:

You can even go to both on the same day and have dinner twice. 

There are three MDRs on the Encore, plus the buffet, plus I have a some specialty restaurant certificates. Personally I don't plan on stopping at "twice."

• Haha 1