Our inside cabin on Zaandam - thanks RuthC!

I want to give thanks to RuthC for letting us use her great inside cabin on Zaandam main deck last week! The cabin was spacious, had more storage than we needed, was nicely chilly and silent at night. (We would have never chosen this cabin on our own due to the ‘Empty’ space around it.) We never missed having a window due to the fact we weren’t in it much during daylight hours and our cruise was pretty much fogged in when we we under way. We enjoyed the ship and staff so much that we are looking at future cruises on her or her sister ship. Hope we can borrow RuthC’s room again!

1385D0E9-F6D0-4771-A09B-26E654D9245E.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

You're welcome. 😉 Glad you enjoyed the cabin so much, and yes, you can 'borrow' it again, so long as I don't need it, of course. 

And the cruise! Sorry about the fog, but the weather in New England has been awful this summer. I do hope you enjoyed the ports, though. There is a lot of history on this route.  

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, horseymike said:

Ruth C will never steer you wrong , you can take her advice to the bank.

Wow! Two compliments in the same thread! I'm honored. 
I do try to give accurate, helpful information. Isn't that a big part of why we are all here? 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

Hi Ruth ,

We are all blessed to have some fine people on these boards that share great advice with those of us who are asking for and / needing it . You are one of those people Ruth. 
All The Best 🍀👍🚢

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I sailed on the Zaandam the week of June 24th and loved the ship and staff.  My sister and I sailed in inside room 2608 and it is exactly like the picture posted here.  Great inside room for such a small ship. TONS of storage/closet space.

• Like 1