It's just a DREAM - TxTeach79's LIVE Dream 7/15 - Yeehaw!

TxTeach79

Headed up! It was very hectic down there and not all the rooms are ready. I got lucky. Fella checking everyone in was a bit ornery so I decided to wait on the parking question til it dies down a bit or there’s a shift change….

IMG_4671.thumb.jpeg.dd5c069b155c8d9268f7187498a203a0.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

In the end, those two pockets of Houston traffic weren’t too bad at all. I ended up pulling in right on time based on Apple Maps. Made that drive a hundred times, and that was easy as it’s ever been. 

• Like 5

Just now, princess76021 said:

We know your route well coming from North Texas ourselves. But that traffic after the break was seriously crazy!!

Hugs from the oven!!!

you aren’t kidding about that oven part. Holy cow! I think I’m gonna pass on a pool/beach afternoon. Plenty of that where I’m headed. 

• Like 2

Okay, so there’s barely functional cell service in the room and I didn’t get the wifi password at the front desk (there’s no info binder or anything in here) so I’m gonna just go back down now and do that and handle the parking and hope for the best. 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Headed up! It was very hectic down there and not all the rooms are ready. I got lucky. Fella checking everyone in was a bit ornery so I decided to wait on the parking question til it dies down a bit or there’s a shift change….

IMG_4671.thumb.jpeg.dd5c069b155c8d9268f7187498a203a0.jpeg

I remember when La Quinta was in the same category as Motel 6. "By Wyndham" sounds so fancy! 

Edited by TravelGirlinDallas
  • Haha 8

16 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

I remember when La Quinta was in the same category as Motel 6. "By Wyndham" sounds so fancy! 

to me, I remember it as the classic Spanish saying translating to “Denny’s next door”

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

In the end, those two pockets of Houston traffic weren’t too bad at all. I ended up pulling in right on time based on Apple Maps. Made that drive a hundred times, and that was easy as it’s ever been. 

I live in Houston, the only time those two pockets don't have traffic is about 1-5 AM lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 3