Photo upload info

We just checked in for our Allure cruise in August. I understand we need a recent photo for our sea pass or their records.  Can we wait until boarding for them to take one (which is what we did on NCL) or maybe some one can help this old lady figure out how to upload a suitable photo.  Sounds like they want one like the passport photo.  I have one left from getting my passport but can't figure out how to get it on the form it needs to go on.  Please help!!

43 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Yes, just wait. Every time I’ve uploaded a photo they have said they needed to take a new one when I was at the pier checking in. Messing with it now it’s just a waste of time.

I guess I have been lucky.  I have been using the same photo for the last 2 years with no problems, they have never had me take another one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

I guess I have been lucky.  I have been using the same photo for the last 2 years with no problems, they have never had me take another one.

Same. I have to upload mine twice the first time it says it's not the right resolution, but trying a second time always works

• Like 1