Supper Club on Escape

elliotlake12

7 hours ago, elliotlake12 said:

Can I use one of my free specialty dinners at the Supper Club?

Anyone have a current menu?

On the link posted by ggTexasGal, I posted the entertainment schedule and menu from the Supper Club. The dinner shows are completely dependent upon the guest performers onboard. Guest performers sign contracts from 1 to 5 week long, so there is no way of telling what will be playing on your cruise. 

Dinner shows are complimentary, so, no, you can not use a dinner credit there. 

• Like 1

Dinner is set: salad, chicken parm with rigatoni and carrot cake for dessert. You may substitute eggplant parm for the chicken. I've seen two shows recently on Escape (Motown Divas and Abba tribute). Both were excellent. You must have reservations even though it's free as shows do sell out.

• Like 1

As of early 2023, they allow you to see the supper club show without having dinner. There are seats at the back of the venue. Still a good view and excellent sound. You can get drinks and watch the show.

Still a good idea to reserve if possible, however, most in the standby line usually get a non-dinner seat and sometimes a dinner seat if preferred and available. I also know people who were in standby and did not get in at all. There are also shows without dinner, just drinks, which may or may not require reservations.

1 hour ago, laudergayle said:

Supper Club?  New to me.  What ships offer the Supper Club? We have sailed Epic which has the Spiegel Tent, but it was dark our entire cruise…would that be considered a Supper Club?

The Supper Club is only on the Escape. It was replaced by Q BBQ specialty restaurants on the next ships. 

Q became a complimentary restaurant on the latest ships. 

The Spiegel Tent was on the Epic, Breakaway and the similar illusionarium on the Getaway. 

Edited by BirdTravels

19 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Supper Club is only on the Escape. It was replaced by Q BBQ specialty restaurants on the next ships. 

Q became a complimentary restaurant on the latest ships. 

The Spiegel Tent was on the Epic, Breakaway and the similar illusionarium on the Getaway. 

Thanks for the insight.  I guess I missed the Spiegel Tent on the Breakaway, as well.  Seems like a lot of unused space…too bad.

Edited by laudergayle