Eclipse question

HardyVA

22 minutes ago, RTShaker said:

Nothing wrong with that cabin. Personally, I would take the one on either side of that one because I like the bed by the bath.

I concur.  Both have an upper berth which closes flush into the overhead.  

On 7/15/2023 at 3:32 PM, RTShaker said:

Nothing wrong with that cabin. Personally, I would take the one on either side of that one because I like the bed by the bath.

Bed near the balcony gets our vote. We like the extra space when you enter the cabin something that has become even more important now that the boss (Anita) uses a Rollator.

You can also add to the space by moving the oval table so that half of it is under the dressing table/vanity unit (long side against the wall). You can still easily sit at the dressing table and use half the table for storage.

For anyone using a folding Rollator/walker it fits neatly between the end of the couch and the wardrobe.

• Like 1

We were just on the Eclipse in early July in Stateroom 8251. Thought the location of the stateroom was perfect. Close enough to the elevators but not so close to hear the noise. The stateroom was bigger than I expected with plenty of room to store 2 large suitcase (fits in closet) and 3 rolling carry ons (beneath the bed) plus 4 backpacks. Plenty of storage also above the bed.

Our friends had 8255 and sometimes had to contend with the Supply Closet right next to their stateroom. 
We were able to walk up or down decks within the ship with ease (and often did to walk off all

the food and drinks!)

IMG_2772.thumb.jpeg.83ff8bc9b2b456e32cbab28b64dbd82b.jpeg

IMG_2798.thumb.jpeg.21832b0a82429d8b75f403f2f9f0d91a.jpeg

Edited by kk62