NCL Dawn DOS 12000 or 12500 Question

TXAnn09

We were in 12500 several years ago and noticed no noise issue. I don't think that part of the sundeck is used very often. The only thing to be careful about is that there is a walkway outside your forward-facing windows for crew. I don't think they inform you if they are going to be using it, so you might want to have your curtains drawn when getting dressed!

I'm assuming you know that the layouts in these cabins are a bit different than the other two DOS -- the living area isn't as open. However, having the separate second bedroom and bath make it worthwhile.

This cabin was a real bargain for our cruise -- considerably less than the 2-bedroom suite. We were on a port-heavy cruise and didn't miss the balcony as much as we thought. Plus, we loved the forward-facing views.

• Like 1

I have stayed in all 4 of those cabins. The 2 bedroom is great when you have more than 2 people because of the extra bathroom. 12502 has only 1 bathroom but the cabin is amazing for views and size. I had quite a few get together in that one with 10+ people with plenty of room for all.

• Like 1