Java Blue Food Included?

30 minutes ago, CeleBrat said:

Some food is free.  The sandwiches and hot items are free, whereas the decadent desserts are not.

Are they? I wasn't even aware of that.

I know the croissants they set out in the morning are free but I thought that was it.

• Like 1

I was just on the Miracle and the free stuff was the same pastries offered at the buffet: croissants, apple turnovers, those cinnamon roll things.  The good stuff- cakes and donuts- cost money.  There was only one line for everything.  

On 7/18/2023 at 1:49 PM, Pyxie said:

Are they? I wasn't even aware of that.

I know the croissants they set out in the morning are free but I thought that was it.

I think  they  are   refering  to  Java  Blue  on  the  new  ships  . Mardi  Gras  and  Celebration have   a  different  set  up  for  Java  Blue  . There  are  some  things  that  are  offered  on other  ships  that  you  would  pay  for just  as  you  would  for  those  items  on  other  ships  but  they  also  have  additional  items  ,  sandwiches  , epanadas  and  a  few other  items  that  they make  as  well  as  a  grab  and  go  section  that  has  fruit and  other  healthy options .

Going on the Sunshine in October - can anyone tell me what food options they have available at Java Blue on this ship? Is it just the pastries? Or do they have some breakfast sandwiches? Looking specifically at options on debarkation day!