Equinox corner aft sky suites

mizLORInj

We have been in aft SS 6 times and noise never bothers us.  Once in awhile you can hear chairs scrapping but nothing that would make us complain or chose another location on our next cruise.  The corner acts are very nice!

We love the Deck 12 Aft Corner Sky Suites!  We are not sun worshipers, so we like that the deck above overhangs our balcony keeping it in the shade most of the time.  Deck 12 is also more private as the lower decks are viewable from above.  

Well, my experience was much different and I am not a light sleeper; it must depend on when you are in your cabin, along with if it is the same time as cleaning/moving the chairs.  My wake-up call was around 6:30 AM from the scrapping of tables/chairs etc. Though not a huge issue in the morning because I am an early riser, but there were a few days that I would have enjoyed sleeping longer.  Then around 11:00 PM, more scraping/moving of tables and chairs.  Hopefully, Celebrity has changed those times for cleaning, but I am sure whether you hear loud noises or not depends on many factors...this was not on Equinox, but Eclipse.  I did talk with Guest Services and they were aware of this issue.  The noises did get a little less after my visit.  It would not be a deal breaker for me, especially if it was a great MoveUp offer!  You can have all types of noises anywhere on board from neighbors, loud TVs, doors slamming, but that just depends on your situation.  Most are just nuisances.  Enjoy your cruise and take notice of the support pole(s)...never bothered me at all😀

Edited by Lastdance