Coastal Kitchen (Oasis)

30 minutes ago, Boz575 said:

We were on Oasis last week. Although we did not do it, we saw families come in CK and order to go with no issue. They just plated each dish with a cloche like room service. Families were seated with drinks until their order was ready. Also, if you like steak, I recommend filet night on night 1. Imho, CK blew the specialty restaurant filets away. 

Yes we have ordered to go in the past.

6 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

This. It can even BE dinner.

Wonder had great breaded shrimp during happy hour last month and I wasn't in love with the CK menu that night so I think I had about 20 before we sat down, lol.

I was on Oasis in June and this was most definitely not true. We were very disappointed by the selection of food in the SL. Mostly cookies and fruit, very little in the way of hot food. Major cutbacks have occurred.

51 minutes ago, Pratique said:

I was on Oasis in June and this was most definitely not true. We were very disappointed by the selection of food in the SL. Mostly cookies and fruit, very little in the way of hot food. Major cutbacks have occurred.

Sorry your experience was so different. Not sure I can attribute it to cutbacks since we sailed in the same month on the same class of ship. I don’t have an explanation though.

You can make a plate and bring it from the suite lounge to your suite.  No restrictions on carrying food out.  In the morning, we bring fruit to our suite, salmon on a bagel.  Plenty of choice- more then enough for a quick delicious breakfast-  Coffee, tea and other drinks are also available.  

Trust me- you get more then enough calories!  LOL

11 hours ago, Boz575 said:

Also, if you like steak, I recommend filet night on night 1.

Only had CK access twice ever but night one filet was amazing both times… and ours would actually come out medium rare (if requested of course) which I greatly appreciated.

Just as good as filet from specialty or the Beach Club, imo.

• Like 1