Does Carnival Offer Any Hotels for Pre or Post Stays in New York City

Joann12

My husband and I are sailing on the Carnival Venezia March 3rd-15th, 2024.  We plan to arrive in New York a few days prior

in case of weather issues.  Just wondering if Carnival offers any specific hotel packages for pre or post sailings that might include 

a shuttle to the port.

Thanks.

I am sailing on Venezia late next year. I am going to look into trinity reservations . Com

They have packages for hotels, parking and transportation to the port. 

Hopefully this will be a good alternative to parking at the port while allowing us some time in the city.  

3 hours ago, webnut said:

I am sailing on Venezia late next year. I am going to look into trinity reservations . Com

They have packages for hotels, parking and transportation to the port. 

Hopefully this will be a good alternative to parking at the port while allowing us some time in the city.  

Just to let you know, all of the hotel options on that website are for various hotels in NJ, not in Manhattan.  The same is true for similar other websites that offer the same types of packages. Trinity is nice though because their pricing contains no taxes.

Youre on your own for lodging.  

My best pal lives outside the city in NJ and his wife is our TA. We are staying there before our Oct cruise, our first from NYC.  

Ive researched hotels on the big search engines.  Not as cheap as they used to be fyi.  

Im planning on hiring a private car to get to port.  I dont want to inconvenience them any further.  

11 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Just to let you know, all of the hotel options on that website are for various hotels in NJ, not in Manhattan.  The same is true for similar other websites that offer the same types of packages. Trinity is nice though because their pricing contains no taxes.

Yes, I saw that. However they still offer transportation to the Manhattan port. I figured we could go into the city on our own to explore. Do you think that is doable? Or is it too far? Thanks for your input.