Diamond Plus vs. The Key?

Are there any benefits of purchasing the key when I am diamond plus? We are sailing on Harmony in November 2023. We haven't cruised since 2019 and I see there are a lot of changes.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, SAS21 said:

Are there any benefits of purchasing the key when I am diamond plus? We are sailing on Harmony in November 2023. We haven't cruised since 2019 and I see there are a lot of changes.

Thanks!

Here are the "benefits".  Is it worth the cost for the ones that you will use?  You can usually buy VOOM and/or a better [specialty restaurant] embarkation lunch for less cost than The Key.

• The Key designated arrival time gives you priority access into the terminal on Day 1. Priority access details will be communicated via email and may vary by port.
  • Carry-on bag drop off and delivery to stateroom. Drop off your carry-on bags in the Main Dining Room until 1:30 pm.
  • Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring The Key Signature menu. Savor our signature lunch menu, showcasing guest favorites across appetizers, entrees, and desserts.
  • 20% off at all specialty restaurants throughout your cruise when you make your reservations on Day 1 of the sailing. Subject to availability.
  • VOOM® Surf & Stream 1 Device high-speed internet.
  • Access to the fast lane at onboard activities and private time at the FlowRider®. Activities vary by ship.
  • Priority ship-to-shore departure at tender ports of call.
  • Dedicated seating section at shows in the Royal Theater, AquaTheater, Studio B and Two70® (reservations required on Quantum and Oasis Class ships).
  • On debarkation day, enjoy an exclusive à la carte breakfast and depart at your leisure with Choice Departure.

I buy The Key if there are a lot of tender ports that I don’t book ship excursions and the price is not more than $2 or 3 more than the Internet price per day.  I’m Diamond+ and travel solo. If I were not traveling solo, I might rethink that metric.