Laser Tag, Galaxy Pavilion, and Speedway Reservations

laura85

So excited to be going on the Encore in just a few weeks! Will be bringing my kids - and of course my 12 year old wants to do all the activities. I understand that we need to make reservations for the Speedway, and should do that as soon as possible once we board.

Does the Speedway have both single and double rider cars? Can my 5 year old ever come as a passenger?

Do we need to also make reservations for the Galaxy Pavilion and Laser Tag as soon as we board? 

If you make reservations early, you will get the biggest selection of time slots for all those things.  The carts have both single and double seaters.  I think there may be a minimum height, but not sure what it is.

All that said, in March we were on the Joy and was able to make a reservation at noon mid-week for later that afternoon without issue.  Also saw several walk-ups for our race.  Check the dailies to confirm when the racetrack is open each day.  It varies on port days.

On 7/24/2023 at 11:14 AM, laura85 said:

So excited to be going on the Encore in just a few weeks! Will be bringing my kids - and of course my 12 year old wants to do all the activities. I understand that we need to make reservations for the Speedway, and should do that as soon as possible once we board.

Does the Speedway have both single and double rider cars? Can my 5 year old ever come as a passenger?

Do we need to also make reservations for the Galaxy Pavilion and Laser Tag as soon as we board? 

Here's an example of a sea day schedule on a current Encore cruise. There is a minimum height if your kid wants to drive alone. 

image.thumb.png.43cd680147c3137380a2ced89a6ec333.png

Interesting details.  It never would have occurred to me that there was a MIN weight requirement on Ocean Loops.  The min of 130 lbs will eliminate a lot of young people and I’m far from meeting that.  That’s totally fine, it just hadn’t occurred to me.  I’m looking forward to trying the cars though.

• Like 1