Princess Boarding Times

Walace

1 minute ago, jjack413 said:

My thought is your boarding times have not been released for your Oct sailing. Times opened up around the 60 day mark for my September cruise. I got the same “no groups available”. I checked daily closer to 60 days.

You have only 5 days before the August 1 switch over to no boarding times required. So I doubt you will get times if their system is updated as planned.

3 minutes ago, jjack413 said:

My thought is your boarding times have not been released for your Oct sailing. Times opened up around the 60 day mark for my September cruise. I got the same “no groups available”. I checked daily closer to 60 days.

No, the answer is that there won't be boarding times by the time the poster sails, but the App software update to remove that and change the boarding pass screen are not implemented yet.  The update was described for August 1, so it depends when they update for roll out and if an update in Play Store will coincide.

17 minutes ago, jjack413 said:

That makes sense. I guess after August 1st it won't make a difference. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2023 at 12:33 AM, Steelers36 said:

As I understand it, Vancouver is a s**t show because in the early processing, all guests from all ships boarding that day are run together.  Seems like a dumb way to do it.  I have not seen the layout nor process there, but not something I look forward to when we decide to do Alaska.  Maybe we will fly to Alaska and do land and then just have Vancouver to end at.

I boarded from Vancouver in May 2023 and May 2022 and easy peasy, way faster than fll or MIA

Only bottleneck is luggage dropoff is in bottom level of car park and then you go up to main level and go into hall for your ship. There's like only two elevators going up from luggage drop off so I just took upstairs

They have nexus lane for immigration and security line is super fast

• Thanks 1