Sunshine Camp Ocean Activity Schedule

MistyRo76

Does anyone have a recent(ish) copy of the Camp Ocean Activity Schedule from the Sunshine? We are taking our 9 year old on the Sunshine over her school fall break this October. She hasn't been on a cruise since she was 3. I want to be able to show her all the fun activities they will do in camp - I'm sure she'll love it at her age! She loves video games, music, crafts, drawing, being active and I know she'll love the Night Owls as she loves to be up late! LOL The recent copy of the FunTimes doesn't go into detail on the camp schedule. 

Thank you! 

We sail on Sunshine on Monday with my 10yo great niece.  If they have paper copies of the schedule, I will bring it back and post it. I will note the Fun Times mentions the schedule is on the Hub app, so there may not be a paper copy. 

3 hours ago, momin05 said:

We sail on Sunshine on Monday with my 10yo great niece.  If they have paper copies of the schedule, I will bring it back and post it. I will note the Fun Times mentions the schedule is on the Hub app, so there may not be a paper copy. 

That would be awesome! Thank you! If you use the hub app, can you take screenshots of the activities if there aren't paper ones? Really appreciate it....and have a wonderful cruise! We can't wait to go on the Sunshine! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...