Suite Amenities

marcoigna

Hi Marcoigna

The suite product on Costa is overall very good, and thoroughly enjoyable !
Category S and above :

Butler service

Welcome Prosecco - currently Ferrari (it’s lovely !)

daily fresh fruit

turn down service

excellent coffee machine !

separate  restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner , open daily.

on Toscana (and I presume Smeralda) a private suite sun deck

in most markets suites also come with the top drinks package “my drinks plus”

the weak points are lack of priority check in and boarding for suites 

very poor toiletries .

I have taken many Costa cruises in suites recently . Overall the product is wonderful , especially on the newer ships. Genuine hospitality , and outstanding service. Is it the very best in the market ? No, but it is far from the most expensive either. Overall great value, and really enjoyable !

• Like 1

Had my first suite on Costa last year. Suite itself spacious. Lots of storage space ( this was on Deliziosa)Butler and cabin steward fantastic. Didn't ask them for much but when we did they were quick and accurate. One of our suitcases got damaged in the flight over. Butler fixed it enough to survive flight home. Canapé were nice 

Suite dining room was great. More relaxed than MDR and they couldn't do enough for us. The fact the top drinks package is included ( including mini bar and room service) meant that the staff encouraged you to try something new and if you didn't like it no problem. Coffee after meals was a step up.from MDR ( although I got excellent service in the MDR on Firenze but they were 3 passengers per waiter due to COVID restrictions then. They reserve seats in theatre front row but we often sat further back to get a better view

Slippers and robes in the suite. One day at the spa

Next year we have 2 suites next to each other as there are 4 of us and some suites only take 3. However when you take into account the cost of paying for the other 2 to join us in the suite restaurant. The cost of the spa day and drinks package it was cheaper than putting the other 2 in a balcony. Added bonus one sink each ( 2 in each suite) a wardrobe each ( again 2 in each) 2 hairdryers 2 toilets 2 showers/baths. 2 bottles of fizz. 2 bowels of fruit. 2 lots of canapes and once opened up a maga wide balcony.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...