Caribbean Princess Greenland Aug 2023

Chipper Dog

7 hours ago, Chipper Dog said:

Why cannot get an arrival time on Aug 14 cruise. I have been trying since the 60 day point now at 15 days and still not available. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am also on this same cruise and have not been able to pick boarding times either.   I am done trying and will just show up at the port.   

Arrival times in the App will be going away on cruises embarking after August 1, 2023.  It never matter anyway.  There will also be changes to the Green Lane/Blue Lane designations.  Expect an App update around this time.  

No more boarding times. Just show up when it is convenient for you. Boarding normally begins around 11am. You will be in the green lane if you already have your medallion or the blue lane to pick up your medallion or some other missing information. Just bring your passport for ID and it's a good idea to print out your travel summary and have it handy.

I have not been able to find which port we are sailing/embarking from.  We have booked transport from Princess from our arrival airport to ship.  Hopefully this will suffice.  But just in case they don’t show up to pick us up, we sure would like to know where the ship will be docked, in case we need to take a taxi…