OBC with multiple rooms

Apologies as I am certain this has been asked before several times, but I'm too lazy to search.  Plus with all of the recent changes, chances are the information shared previously could be outdated.  So here is my question.  I have three rooms booked on the Sunshine in April 2024. I'm paying for my kids and their families to join the wife and me on this cruise.  When I submit for the shareholder OBC, will I get $300 applied to my stateroom, or $100 to each room?  Thanks for your help and patience! 

You will get $100 for the room you’re in (assuming it’s a 7-13 day cruise).  It doesn’t matter who pays for the room.  One person in each room would have to have 100 shares of stock to receive OBC. One person with 100 shares can only receive $100 on a cruise, no matter how many rooms they book.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rubberband1293 said:

Apologies as I am certain this has been asked before several times, but I'm too lazy to search.  Plus with all of the recent changes, chances are the information shared previously could be outdated.  So here is my question.  I have three rooms booked on the Sunshine in April 2024. I'm paying for my kids and their families to join the wife and me on this cruise.  When I submit for the shareholder OBC, will I get $300 applied to my stateroom, or $100 to each room?  Thanks for your help and patience! 

You get obc for your shares, not for cabins you are not in. Sorry.

Not unless the other 2 cabins have someone with 100 shares so they can submit for obc for their cabins. Not too late for that. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

You will get $100 for the room you’re in (assuming it’s a 7-13 day cruise).  It doesn’t matter who pays for the room.  One person in each room would have to have 100 shares of stock to receive OBC. One person with 100 shares can only receive $100 on a cruise, no matter how many rooms they book.

Makes sense - thanks for the explanation.  Can't fault me for hoping!  😉 

• Like 1