Need help - Web site - OBC - and stuff

sseibert3

Good day all - 

I can not find available OBC, Specialty Dining, and Shore Excursion credits on the HAL website or Navigator for our booked cruises.  

I do have paper confirmations of all of that stuff, but I would guess that those items would be reflected on the website and Navigator App???

I appreciate you responses.

Scott 

Paper confirmations is all you need. Bring them with you when you sail, then confirm them with your on-board account (after a day or two to be posted). IF there is a discrepancy, then take your confirmations to Guest Service to have your account corrected. 

1 hour ago, sseibert3 said:

Good day all - 

I can not find available OBC, Specialty Dining, and Shore Excursion credits on the HAL website or Navigator for our booked cruises.  

I do have paper confirmations of all of that stuff, but I would guess that those items would be reflected on the website and Navigator App???

I appreciate you responses.

Scott 

@RuthC is absolutely correct - it’s on your confirmation.

If you go on the HAL website to book specialty dining or shore excursions, you will see that you have credits available.  As long as you book the applicable ones (specialty dining you were awarded) the credit will be applied accordingly.

the OBC will show on your official HAL confirmation.  that’s all you need.  It doesn’t show anywhere else unless you booked directly with HAL but that’s not big deal.  I’ve used a TA for many years and always received my OBC

Hey @sseibert3 are you looking for credits you have as a part of the HIA package or things you've already booked? I'll do a couple screenshots if you'll let me know which it is.

OBC you won't see anywhere on the website - you will only see it once you're onboard. Until then, you can confirm the amount of OBC by requesting an invoice from HAL if you booked direct or your TA if you used one.

Hi Haljo -

Thank you for your response.

I guess I'm looking for credits I have as a part of my HIA package and things I've booked and things I've already booked.

We are planning two cruises with HAL right now.  One in Jan '24 on the Eurodam and another later in the year onboard the Niew Statendam.  It would be easier for me if there was a summary someplace for each cruise showing what I have available and what I have spent re:  OBC, Excursions and Specialty Dining.  I sometimes get the two confused.

We only have one HAL cruise under our belt and am trying to understand how things work.

Thanks again,

Scott  

For things you actually booked log into the website and go to that booking. Up at the top left there is a print itinerary that will have all exc and dinners that you booked. You will also see midway on the screen HIA excursion credits and dinners $$ given unless you booked them which will say redeemed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1