Question re on Board bookings “Simply More” - pax on July 2023 please respond

aussietwo

Just wondering if there is still any advantage for booking on board since the commencement  of Simply More?

If I make a booking within 30 days of my cruise, can I request the booking onboard advantage after boarding?

Also does anyone know when the Winter Sale finishes?  Cheers Ros🙂

6 hours ago, aussietwo said:

Just wondering if there is still any advantage for booking on board since the commencement  of Simply More?

If I make a booking within 30 days of my cruise, can I request the booking onboard advantage after boarding?

Also does anyone know when the Winter Sale finishes?  Cheers Ros🙂

You can get the book onboard price for a new future cruise booking within 30 days prior to embarkation on your current cruise OR you (or your TA) can also do it once onboard. Anything else older than that 30 day window start would need to be cancelled/rebooked for the BonB deal (which may not be worthwhile if the original booking was long ago at a far better price than the current one.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, aussietwo said:

Thank you to shepherd really & Flatbush Flyer for your responses.  What are the current benefits of booking on board?   

Reduced deposit, SBC on the current or future cruise (amount depends on new booking specs), discounted fare and price drop match guarantee. Nothing beats BoB. And you can then transfer the booking to your TA within the 30 day transfer window for added TA perks/$ rebate or refundable SBC.

21 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Reduced deposit, SBC on the current or future cruise (amount depends on new booking specs), discounted fare and price drop match guarantee. Nothing beats BoB. And you can then transfer the booking to your TA within the 30 day transfer window for added TA perks/$ rebate or refundable SBC.

Thx.  If we also book for a friend not on the cruise do they get the same apart from the SBC?

1 hour ago, aussietwo said:

Thx.  If we also book for a friend not on the cruise do they get the same apart from the SBC?

From the info I have seen, “friends &family” enjoy the same benefits.  I will be booking for a 2025 family trip while on board in Sept.

Good Luck!

17 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Hi Flatbush Flyer!

I'm not aware of the discounted fare. Do you have a ballpark on what kind of savings BoB offers?

Thanks 

Loretta

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Elbig said:

I have booked a 2024 and 2025 cruise through my TA. Can I somehow get Book onboard credit for the 2025 cruise while I’m on my 2024 cruise?

Usually if you booked then  are onboard  within 30 days  & your booked cruise is part of the special offers

But  go an ask the Ambassador  anyway 😉

1 hour ago, harlor said:

Hi Flatbush Flyer!

I'm not aware of the discounted fare. Do you have a ballpark on what kind of savings BoB offers?

Thanks 

Loretta

It varies by length and room booked, as well as the cruise you're booking, I think. They generally have an "up to" price. On an upcoming cruise in a B4 we got $400 per person for a total of $800. It really does depend on various factors though. I have another that we only get $300 total, but it was a lower category. There are some promotions that the onboard discount doesn't combine with. You have to decide what is best. 

4 hours ago, ORV said:

It varies by length and room booked, as well as the cruise you're booking, I think. They generally have an "up to" price. On an upcoming cruise in a B4 we got $400 per person for a total of $800. It really does depend on various factors though. I have another that we only get $300 total, but it was a lower category. There are some promotions that the onboard discount doesn't combine with. You have to decide what is best. 

Orv unfortunately they dont make it easy..some day someone is going to figure out an easy way to have us book!! I just hope I am still cruising..

Jancruz1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ORV said:

Thanks!