Big Chicken

25 minutes ago, CreamsicleCatMom said:

Will Big Chicken be coming to all the ships? We just went on the Radiance and my teen loved it. I enjoyed it as well. I was surprised to learn later that it’s only on a few ships. Does anyone know if it will be coming to all the ships?

Thanks!

Big Chicken should be on all ships 

I hope someone is listening 

Mr Carnival 🐓

We liked most everything at Shaq's except the chicken tenders which had garlic powder in the coating. The Colonel has 11 herbs and spices and not one of them is garlic powder and with good reason. When we want Garlic Chicken we don't want it fried is all. 

I can't see it coming to the whole fleet, remember a few ships have gone through dry dock since its launch on Mardi Gras and the only additional ship that's received it is Radiance. I think Freedom is the next once to go into dry dock and she'll be getting her funnel repaired. She would be a good candidate to receive Big chicken so we'll have to wait and see. I think it would be more likely to appear on dream and vista classes though.

We have been on Carnival Radiance five times since covid since we can drive to port. Big Chicken can count on hot food, and unique fries and would choose Big Chicken over the rarely open Pig n’ Anchor area outdoors, and its food is never hot. Ships with BBQ should switch over to Big Chicken IMO.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

We have been on Carnival Radiance five times since covid since we can drive to port. Big Chicken can count on hot food, and unique fries and would choose Big Chicken over the rarely open Pig n’ Anchor area outdoors, and its food is never hot. Ships with BBQ should switch over to Big Chicken IMO.

This a true. Hot foods should be hot, hot, hot like the song and Shaq's does this well where the P&A fails. On the 4 ships I've sailed with a P&A buffet not one had hot food. Points for Shaq's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes they do!  It’s a chicken breast, with their BBQ sauce (quite tasty, not overly spicy & it’s juicy-tender), kept in a seperate area!  You must ask for it as it’s not on a posted menue board.

• Like 1