Just back from Azamara Quest

excitedofharpenden

Have not long returned from a super Greece Intensive 11 night cruise on Quest. The old adage "it's all about the people" holds true.  We were lucky to have a great team in charge from Captain Johannes through to HD Tatiana Morello, new F and B Manager Ertan from Turkey and on to Cruise Director Darren Lynton who is just great. 

Service in Aqualina from Suraj was top notch, from breakfast in the morning to dinner in the evening. We had a couple of really nice meals at Patio served by Bafaati. An excellent and professional waiter. If any of you going on Quest are lucky enough to have Robert as your butler, you are in for a treat. I remember him as a waiter in the Specialty Restaurant. The guy is indeed special. 

All in all a wonderful cruise with very good food and the usual brilliant service from everyone. I see no decline in Azamara since the change of ownership. I felt the same way last Autumn. Looking forward to the next one. 

Phil 

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 7

That sounds just great, Phil. We are looking forward to making our own assessment in a few weeks, but I expect it to be as good as the last few times. There will be some changes in people on board, but I know they will be just as good. Sorry we will miss Darren. 😁

6 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Have not long returned from a super Greece Intensive 11 night cruise on Quest. The old adage "it's all about the people" holds true.  We were lucky to have a great team in charge from Captain Johannes through to HD Tatiana Morello, new F and B Manager Ertan from Turkey and on to Cruise Director Darren Lynton who is just great. 

Service in Aqualina from Suraj was top notch, from breakfast in the morning to dinner in the evening. We had a couple of really nice meals at Patio served by Bafaati. An excellent and professional waiter. If any of you going on Quest are lucky enough to have Robert as your butler, you are in for a treat. I remember him as a waiter in the Specialty Restaurant. The guy is indeed special. 

All in all a wonderful cruise with very good food and the usual brilliant service from everyone. I see no decline in Azamara since the change of ownership. I felt the same way last Autumn. Looking forward to the next one. 

Phil 

Concur with everything you say Phil. Tatiana is one special lady and of course Darren is turning out to be a phenomenal asset. Captain Johannes certainly leads a great team with the most amazing depth of professionals in all areas.
Not to mention the people who you meet up with onboard, 😂😂

• Like 3

11 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Phil 

Aw - well done Robert. Well deserved promotion for a loyal, hard working, lovely guy. Thank you for sharing such lovely news.

• Like 2