Is there an easy way to see what cabins are still available (specifically suites) on a sailing?

luv2ndhalf

Is there an easy way to see what cabins are still available on sailings? I normally just go through the “online “ booking process and see what it shows-Just was wondering if their was a quicker method (besides using a travel agent)……Thanks!

On 8/2/2023 at 12:25 AM, luv2ndhalf said:

Is there an easy way to see what cabins are still available on sailings? I normally just go through the “online “ booking process and see what it shows-Just was wondering if their was a quicker method (besides using a travel agent)……Thanks!

I’m interested in this also than having to scroll through all the options! 

I can only comment on the Celebrity website.  I did figure out that it only shows cabins it thinks are appropriate for your party size.  For instance, if you put in three guests, obviously it won't show cabins that can only hold two.  But if you put in two guests, it will not show you cabins that can accommodate three or more.  This is not ideal for two groups of two who want connecting cabins.  Many times, those connecting cabins are a double connected to a triple/quad.  So even if there are connecting cabins available, you may never see them.

• Thanks 1

It used to be that the Celebrity UK site showed all available cabins.  Try there.

The complication is the Move Up program.  A lot of open suites on later sailings get put into this program for people to bid on them.  So what is available might be held for this program. 

Edited by TeeRick