Sun bed hogs.

Malleykatt

13 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

This is me. My favorite spot is on Enchanted Sun Deck, where you exit from the cabin area there is an overhang where you have shade and a great view of the pool and MUTS.  Yes, i am there early and all day usually if its a sea day. I will leave to get a drink or lunch at the Lido Grill, to bring back to my chair, or a quick trip to the  cabin (Lido or Sun deck) for the restroom. Otherwise I (or my husband) is in that chair. IMHO we are not chair hogs if we are USING the chair.  Others play bingo, trivia, gamble, drink, etc. This is my sea day activity!

We'll be on the Enchanted 27 March 2024. First time on the Enchanted. I'll check it out. But I also like being in the sun while enjoying my BP. 🍺

I think the early risers are no more of a problem than the people who leave the pool with no intention of returning but leave their towels on the chairs. I stayed at a resort in Kauai that issues two pool cards per person and you can get no more towels until you return the ones you have and get your cards back. This might help us know which chairs are open and which ones are still reserved.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mel8kri said:

I think the early risers are no more of a problem than the people who leave the pool with no intention of returning but leave their towels on the chairs. I

Agree. I always sit on the deck above the pool deck so finding a lounger in a good spot (no matter the time of day) has never been a problem for me. Only one lounger as my wife doesn't enjoy it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Purdey16 said:

I’m currently on sky princess going to the med and no sun bed hogs this morning but it is only second day and at 10 o’clock this morning you could still get prime beds around the pool and the aft pool over looking the wake .

This is the itinerary we did for our cruise 29th July sailing. We loved Seville and are looking at a few days there in October. We had a bit of rain in Barcelona and again in Florence, high winds in Marseille, missed Alghero due to high swells and had fog on and off for 2 days between Gibraltar and Southampton. The weather was all over the place but a really good holiday. Enjoy.

Edited by Malleykatt