Edge specialty dining package, 2 dinners and a lunch: how do we find out which are open for lunch?

Octavias

I purchased the package that has 2 dinners and 1 lunch.  Because it’s a package, I can’t reserve until we are onboard.  I plan to try to schedule immediately once we board but how do I figure out which restaurants are open for lunch?  Sushi on 5 is out because of my food allergies. 

2 hours ago, Octavias said:

I purchased the package that has 2 dinners and 1 lunch.  Because it’s a package, I can’t reserve until we are onboard.  I plan to try to schedule immediately once we board but how do I figure out which restaurants are open for lunch?  Sushi on 5 is out because of my food allergies. 

They may also offer lunch at on of the specialty restaurants on one day.  Ask when you board.  Le Grande Bistro is very good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jelayne said:

They may also offer lunch at on of the specialty restaurants on one day.  Ask when you board.  Le Grande Bistro is very good.

Would the dining package that includes lunch cover those special events?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Octavias said:

Are chic nights on the same night of the week on every sailing or does it vary?  

Sometimes a random specialty restaurant also has a sea day lunch, such as Murano. You just have to look in the app if any of these are listed. 

Id like to know if there’s a definitive rule of thumb on the chic nights, especially for longer cruises but generally the first and last sea days are chic nights. Day 2 and 6 for 7 night cruises. If there’s a port on your last day then the sea day before that. Basically that type of set up. 

• Like 1