Elegance wines?

39august

Wow. I do remember they used to be in the classic package about 3 or 4  years ago.  Looks like we will be having to go to the premium package next April when we are sailing in a veranda cabin. We are so spoiled with suites our last several cruises, but just can't bear the prices after our next two cruises in Sept. and in Jan. 

32 minutes ago, 39august said:

Wow. I do remember they used to be in the classic package about 3 or 4  years ago.  Looks like we will be having to go to the premium package next April when we are sailing in a veranda cabin. We are so spoiled with suites our last several cruises, but just can't bear the prices after our next two cruises in Sept. and in Jan. 

Check your cruise planner. Flash sales have a 50% off premium upgrade right now for some cruises.  

5 hours ago, 39august said:

I don't see anywhere in the planner for price to upgrade, only the total package price, which is in the sale. How do I see the upgrade price, please? Or do I have to (shudder) call for that?

I just called and got upgraded for the 50% discount. I had not received a notice,but thanks to this great link, it was announced.